We give thanks for everything you have given us Lord, and in appreciation, we give our offerings for Your glory and pray they will be used well as a blessing for Your world.
It is our tradition to pass an offering plate during the Sunday morning service. If you are a regular attendee, and you would like to receive a tax receipt at the end of the year, please contact our envelope secretary to receive an envelope number.
Log into your online banking and select Interact e-transfer. You will need to “Add Interact e- transfer recipient” and follow your bank’s instructions. The information you will need are:
- The recipient name – whatever works for you – KCC, Kits Church, etc. doesn’t really matter
- The e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (this must be correctly spelled)
- The security question: First name of the first pastor
- The security question answer: Jeremy
- Any notes about designations should go in the notes field. If this field is left blank, it will be assumed that it will go towards General Donations
Pre-authorized Payment (P.A.P.)
This is a simple and convenient way for your offering to be directly withdrawn from your bank account on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. Contact our envelope secretary for more information.