There is nothing like getting together over coffee or a meal for getting to know someone. Sharing food together is just one of the many ways in which we share life together. It is that spirit of sharing our lives that we try to capture through all the activities we do.
There are lots of things happening regularly at Kits on Sunday and throughout the week.
- Sundays @ 9:20 — Find out about our Sunday morning service, then come join us!
- Community Groups — Groups meet regularly in neighbourhoods around the city. Check the calendar, or contact the office for more information.
- Children and Youth — We have a variety of programs for kids on Sundays and during the week.
- Newcomers’ lunches — For those new to Kits, there is a quarterly lunch to help get to know some of the people and programs.
- Church lunches — We share a soup lunch together after the service the last Sunday of each month.
- Seasonal events — Celebrate and reflect on the Christian year with special events for Advent, Christmas, Lent, and Easter.
- Summer Activities — In the summer months we get together for a variety of events to enjoy the city we live in and to build relationships. It’s fun for all ages!