There is nothing like getting together over coffee or a meal for getting to know someone. Sharing food together is just one of the many ways in which we share life together. It is that spirit of sharing our lives that we try to capture through all the activities we do.
There are lots of things happening regularly at Kits on Sunday and throughout the week.
- Sundays @ 9:20 — Find out about our Sunday morning service and come join us!
- Children and Youth — We have a variety of programs for kids on Sundays and during the week.
- Outreach — Volunteer with Kits Cares Cafe, meet neighbours in The Gathering Garden, or support other initiatives.
- Community Groups — Groups meet regularly in neighbourhoods around the city for study and prayer.
- Church lunches — We share a soup lunch together after the service the first Sunday of each month.
- Seasonal events — Celebrate and reflect on the Christian year with special events for Advent, Christmas, Lent, and Easter.
- Summer Activities — In the summer months we get together for a variety of events to enjoy the city we live in and to build relationships. It’s fun for all ages!
Groups meet regularly in neighbourhoods around the city. Contact the office for more information. (some meeting by zoom/some in-person)
- Lectio Divina Group: Tuesday evenings
- Sung Night Prayers: 1st & 3rd Thursdays
- Men’s Group: Wednesday mornings
- Imago Dei Study: Wednesdays midday
- Small Groups & Bible Studies: Mon-Thurs evenings
Prayer Opportunities (using zoom)
- Mondays to Fridays: 7:30am Centering Prayer
- Wednesdays 11:30am Intercessory Prayer; noon Centering Prayer
Centering Prayer includes 20 minutes of silence. Click here to learn more about Centering Prayer.
If you are interested in participating, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the links.