Last updated: Sept 2021
We are in this together, in person and online!
And, most importantly we are all held by our Lord Jesus Christ — Maker and Sustainer of our world.
Pre-service prayer: 8:55am
— OR —
Join by phone: (778) 907-2071
Meeting ID: 721 3907 9367#, followed by another #
Now meeting in person with masks and physical distancing
You can also join via zoom at link below
— OR —
Join by phone: (778) 907-2071
Meeting ID: 883 5651 5154#, followed by another #
Sunday Service on Zoom
You will be able to join the meeting any time after 9:00am PT Sunday morning, bringing your own coffee, and getting settled in your favourite chair or sofa.
The service starts at 9:20am PT Sunday to keep a sense of normality. We will post audio on the regular sermon page of the website, sometime after the end of the service.
If you can, light a Christ candle in your own home for the service.
Youth: In person class
The Youth Sunday school meet on Sundays and 7 pm on Fridays. Our Youth Pastor, Jeff, sends weekly emails to youth with links. If you’d like to be added to that mailing list, connect with Jeff.
Sunday School: Online Resources & in person classes
Classes are held during the Sunday morning worship service with one online class per month. Additionally, Sunday school resources will be sent to parents each week so that you can learn and pray as a family together.
How to use ZOOM
You can join either from your computer or smart phone, or dial in by telephone for audio only. The church has a subscription; there is no charge (or advertising) to you as a participant.
Computer or Mobile App
The first time you use Zoom you will be prompted to download a small app; follow the instructions and allow it to proceed (details may be different for various operating systems).
Allow the system to use your computer sound and video if you want to be heard and/or seen by others. Your microphone will be muted when you join, and we ask you to leave it this way until asked to speak, to avoid adding background noise. Since you are essentially face-to-face with others, you can also pause video at any time if you don’t want to be seen.
Call in With Your Phone
If you are unable to join us on a computer or mobile app, you can join the meeting by dialling in. This is a local phone number and your normal phone rates will apply.
If you have any problems, you can contact Ian Graham at 778-840-6049, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Ways to Stay ConnectedThere are lots of other ways to connect with your KCC community during these times. Council recommends the following:
- Prayer—During the week, pray together with members of our Kits community for our world and join a centering prayer group via zoom.
- Small Groups—Continue gathering in your small groups, dinner for eight groups, committees or other social groups via ZOOM or other on-line platforms. Please email email@example.com about how you can use our KCC zoom account for your meeting.
- Giving—Email Lee Best, our envelope secretary, if you wish to give electronically during this time.
- Connect on Facebook—Join KCC’s Facebook group to share ideas for online events and gatherings, places to help and volunteer, prayer and practical needs; encouragement and comfort.
- Read Kits Matters—We will continue to send emails with updates on opportunities to worship, pray, serve, and socialize together with your KCC family. If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach out!—If you feel lonely, discouraged or anxious, reach out to Monica, Council, Deacons or a trusted church friend.
Prayer Opportunities (using zoom)
- Monday: 7:30am Centering Prayer
- Tuesday: 7:30am Centering Prayer
- Wednesday: 7:30am Centering Prayer; 11:30am Intercessory Prayer; noon Centering Prayer
- Thursday: 7:30am Centering Prayer
- Friday: 7:30am Centering Prayer
Centering Prayer includes 20 minutes of silence.
If you are interested in participating, email email@example.com for the links.